Departure Pets relocates pets internationally with Singapore Airlines.
At Departure Pets, our team are well equipped to take care of everything associated with your pets relocation; From residence collection to boarding, flight bookings and delivery to their new home - We do it all!
Singapore Airlines has individual restrictions and requirements for pet travel. Read on for a breakdown of what Departure Pets can service with Singapore Airlines.
Please note, the below information is relating to Departure Pets individual pet travel services and is not a reflection of what Singapore Airlines can or cannot do independently of a pet relocation with Departure Pets.
Singapore Airlines International Origin Ports
These are the only ports Departure Pets can fly out of with Singapore Airlines.
Singapore Airlines Banned Breeds
If your pet is classified as any of the below dog and cat breeds and any of their crosses will not be able to fly on Singapore Airlines:
- Affenpinscher (all breeds)
- Brussels Griffon (Petit Brabancon)
- Chow Chow
- Dogo Argentino
- English, French and American Bulldogs
- Fila Brasileiro
- Japanese Chin (Japanese Spaniels)
- Lhasa Apso
- Mastiffs, including Neapolitan and Dogue de Bordeaux
- Perro De Presa Canario
- Pit Bull
- Pugs, including Carlino, Mopshond, Mops Hund and Pekingese
- Shih Tzu
- English Toy, King Charles and Tibetan Spaniels
- Boston and Pit Bull Terriers
- Tosa (Japanese)
Pet Travel Requirements change frequently and often times without notice. For specific pet travel advice, contact our team directly for the most up to date information and tailored service.